Saturday, October 10, 2009

Candy Cane Coffee Spoons

I realize it's not yet Halloween, but I wanted to post this cool recipe before I completely forget about it. I made these the year before last during the Christmas holidays for co-workers in my department. They were so pretty and inexpensive. Just stir one in a cup of coffee. Here it is - Candy Cane Coffee spoons:
  • 1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 candy cane or 5 peppermint candies, crushed
  • 12 heavy-duty plastic spoons in Christmas colors

1. Put candy in a baggie and crush with a rolling pin.

2. Melt chocolate.

3. Dip spoons into chocolate to fill.

4. Sprinkle with crushed candy.

5. Place on waxed paper covered cookie sheet to cool. Wrap with cellophane and tie with ribbons for gifts.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment: