Friday, October 30, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Quick Chocolate Mousse
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Beat sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix and water in a large bowl. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes; chill. Garnish as desired.
I hope you get a chance to enjoy this light treat.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
- 1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 candy cane or 5 peppermint candies, crushed
- 12 heavy-duty plastic spoons in Christmas colors
1. Put candy in a baggie and crush with a rolling pin.
2. Melt chocolate.
3. Dip spoons into chocolate to fill.
4. Sprinkle with crushed candy.
5. Place on waxed paper covered cookie sheet to cool. Wrap with cellophane and tie with ribbons for gifts.
Hope you enjoy.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I was very honored that she chose to do this for us. The picture was taken on our Alaskan cruise (on the Star Princess) while we were enjoying scenic cruising through Tracy Arm Fjord. It was a breathtaking experience.