- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen and thawed bread dough, white or wheat (I've only used white), or 10 thawed white rolls, or 16 thawed Parker House rolls
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely diced red or green bell pepper
- 3 green onions, finely diced
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
If using bread dough, divide loaf into 16 pieces. Grease an 8-inch round cake pan. Dip each piece of dough in salsa, then roll in cheese. Place each piece of dough in greased pan. Top with pepper, onions and olives. Let dough rise until double in size (until dough fills up the pan). Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove from pan immediately to cool.